With all the attention the movie "Bucket List" is getting lately many people are making their own bucket lists--things they want to do before they die. My husband, Robert came up with a "Purpose Driven Bucket List". If you click on the comments following this posting you can add your own bucket list. I'd love to see it.
My Purpose Driven Bucket List
1) I turned 55 in June. For my 55th year I decided that I would do 55 things for the women of Uganda before my 56th birthday. So in the next ten months I want to come up with and complete 55 things.
2) I want to complete my next book on the women of Uganda.
3) I want to write Pastor Ruth’s story.
4) I want to finish my novel on five generations of women.
5) I want to see Lisa realize her dream of working full time for Africa.
6) I want to see Jordan graduate from Valley Christian and become the beautiful woman of God she is meant to be.
7) I want all my friends and family to know Jesus as savior.
8) I want to meet Willie Nelson.
9) I want someone to say I inspired them.
10) I want someone to say I made a difference in their life.
11) I want God to say, “Well done” when I see Him.
Robert’s Purpose Driven Bucket List
1) Fly in a private jet over Africa with Rachel and Bono.
2) To have enough money to meet the needs of many.
3) Live by the ocean.
4) Learn to surf
5) Have a great granddaughter
6) Do track meets until the end.
7) Have a 50’s car
8) Be a good speaker
9) Have much vision and wisdom