We've had a great year and I hope you were a part of it. Here are a few of our highlights for 2012!
1) We held our 1st annual Hope 4 Women International/Dress a Girl Around the world convention!
2) We became a corporation and are on our way to having our own non-profit status!
3) We dressed nearly 100,000 girls in sixty-five countries!
4) We expanded our local outreaches
5) We provided food, clothing, and toys to Native American families
6) We provided sewing machines, supplies and clothing to refugee women in Arizona
7) Our Dress a Girl float in the 4th of July parade in Scarville, Ia took second place
8) We added screen sharing to our monthly conference calls
9) We led a mission trip for Hope 4 Kids International to Appalachia
10) 81 Women graduated from our Women in Business Sponsorship Program in Uganda
11) Currently 170 women are enrolled in our Women in Business Program!
12) We dedicated our first Dress a Girl well in Uganda
13) We funded life-saving surgery for a woman in Uganda
14) Our garden program in Uganda is going viral!
15) We are expanding to Guatemala in 2013
Too many things to list here! God has been good to us. Please look at the video to see our highlights.
Thank you for helping us make 2012 a great year! We are looking forward to what God will do in 2013!